Sunday, May 8, 2011

Washington DC Temple

On the last Sunday in Virginia, Rick, the kids, and I headed out to see the Washington DC Temple. Here are a few of the photos I took!

 What can I say, I love the Flag!!!!
 Waiting on the wind!
 Washington DC Temple!!
 Admit it, you can see me laying on the ground to get this shot!!!
 Fun Fountain
 Looking Heavenward!!!!
 Flowers are fun!
 Beautiful Trees.
 Yes this is the same day as those shots with the clear blue sky!
 I like framing with trees.
 Random House on the way home! It looked amazing! (at least to me)
 The Temple from the Highway!!!
 Sunset pictures are fun!!!
 We are on a bridge.
 More River.
I also love cloud shots, can you tell?

* All content copyrighted to Reb Sumner Photos

1 comment:

Janet Johnson said...

I do like the one with the tulips. Very nice. Worth lying on the ground. :)