Friday, May 20, 2011

My last day in DC!!!

Now that it has been a full month since I came home, I am ready to post pictures from my last day!!!
 Now imagine how nice this would look if the reflection poll was NOT under construction!!
 Heading from the Vietnam Memorial to the Washington Memorial!
 I am a sucker for reflections!!! Must be the loss of the reflection pool!
 Looking across toward the 56 Signers of the Declaration of Independence Memorial‎.
 Walking around the Constitution Gardens Pond!
 One last shot of the World War II Memorial.
 A last look across the pond.
 The last time I took this shot the trees were white! Lovely Cherry Blossoms!
A parting shot of the Washington Memorial!!!!


Pictures from the Vietnam and Lincoln Memorials will be coming in separate blogs!!! I also am planning a blog for pictures I took of the Flag!!!



* All content copyrighted to Reb Sumner Photos