Friday, February 12, 2010

Reb's Photo Book

I am going to create a photo book of my 30-40 best photographs, with quotes and commentary! I need help! Please let me know what photos you think I should use! I want to have all the photos chosen my March 4 (yes Mike, I know). Also, please send me any quotes that you think might go along with my pictures (with their reference)! I want to have all my quotes selected by March 13. I am hoping to have the 1st draft ready by March 25 (love ya Janet).

I do plan to consider photos with people in them, if I have permission from the person. I am really excited for this. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Here is the link to my group page for this book! All I really ask, is that you look through the photos on this page and mark 'like' on the ones you think should be in the book! The photos with the most 'likes' will be included! I will once or twice a week go to the site and remove photos that are no longer considered. If you have a favorite shot of mine that I did not include, let me know. I will add it to the group and let others give their thoughts on it!  Thanks again for your time and consideration.

http://www.facebook.com/rldodge?v=feed&story_fbid=297674563262#!/group.php?v=wall&ref=nf&gid=329148465900

* All content copyrighted to Reb Sumner Photos

No comments: