Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Between Rain and a pinched nerve!

I didn't make it hiking last week so I have two compromises:

1. I have already done 2 hikes this week (thank you Sarah for coming to St George and hiking with me! and Matt and Jeanine) Pictures from these hikes will be post in 2 future blogs! I need to edit!

2. I am going to post some pictures I took of the St George Temple. Feb 9 was my ward temple night, so I thought it'll be the perfect night to bring my tripod and get som decent night shots. Well I was, of course, running late. As I was running in the sky was just too amazing to not snap a few shots. I am glad I did. I think some of my best shot are the ones I see and snap quickly. I tend to over analyze. When I was leaving the temple, all excited to take some photos with my tripod and remote (I don't play with these tools too often sadly, I discovered it was raining. And I mean pouring. I managed to snap a couple shots from my car (I parked across from the temple by the stake center there, however not that close to the door). So I guess I will have to go another night to get my 'night shots.' But here are these for now!

This last photo was taken from my car! I need to re-edit it and remove some red and yellow.

* All content copyrighted to Reb Sumner Photos

2 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Looks good, Becca. Too bad about the rain. But next time. :)

Risa said...

Gorgeous! If those were taken from your car, then dang girl, you've got talent.